Chicken Wing Party
Celebrate Buffalo’s Famous Food & Raise Money for Your Local Food Bank.
During National Chicken Wing Month, you’re invited to join in our annual celebration of the chicken wing by organizing your “Greatest Chicken Wing Party” you have ever hosted. These parties can be at home, a park, restaurant, or wherever social distancing regulations allow them; please follow any local ordinances.
The parties will serve as a fundraiser for local Food Banks across the United States that are dealing with substantially increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. These events will also serve as a promotional and financial boost for thousands of participating restaurants.
Hosting a party is simple:
- Choose your favorite wing eatery in your city, and plan a day in October to either dine in or take out wings from there. You can make it a watch party for your favorite professional or college football team, celebrate a special occasion or just bet together for a great cause.
- Invite all your closest friends!
- Promote and post your fundraising efforts a few days prior on your social media accounts to your connections to give them an opportunity to also help a great cause. Include a direct link to your local Food Bank which you can find on the donate block on the website home page.
- If your local food bank isn’t included on this page, please use google for the link.
- On the day of the party, gather donations from attendees for your local Food Bank and submit a photo of your celebration to
#wingparty2020 on Instagram.
- Following the party, make the donation online to your Food Bank, and then register your event on our website for a chance to win a trip to the 2021 National Buffalo Wing Festival!